MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
12.22 USD Billion
International students who want to pursue an MBBS in Kyrgyzstan need to submit the following documents to the university of their choice.
Ten 3x4 pictures
English test certificate
Transcripts (10-12 standards + undergraduate if applying for PG)
Letters of Recommendation
Medical Health Certificate
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Scholarships for Study MBBS Kyrgyzstan
The most prominent scholarship for international MBBS students in Kyrgyzstan is SonulSM, which amounts to 5 lakhs. There are several other scholarships available for international students in Kyrgyzstan that reduce the study and living expenses of students.
Type C Visa:Cost - INR 3,327
Type- Study Visa
Kyrgyzstan provides a short- term Type C Visa that costs approximately USD 40 ( INR 3,327).
Type D Visa:Cost - INR 4,990
Type- Study Visa
Type-D Visa that costs approximately USD 60 ( INR 4,990) to international students.
Career + Work Opportunities
After completing their education at a reputed university in Kyrgyzstan, students can work as Clinical Researcher, General Practitioner, Surgeons and Medical Educationist. Students can also work in the international healthcare system.
Part-time Work Opportunities
Majority of part-time jobs for international students in Kyrgyzstan are available in three sectors: Teaching, Tourism and Pharmacy. Students can work in different job roles in these industries to earn their education and living expenses. Students can earn a minimum of Rs 5,000 to Rs 8,000 per month through a part-time job in Kyrgyzstan.
Post Study Work VISA
Kyrgyzstan provides two types of work visas to international students after their education is completed in MBBS. These are: W1 Visa that costs approximately INR 4000 and W2 Visa costs around INR 11,145.
Arts and Humanities
Law and Legal STudies
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan is one of the growing destinations for MBBS abroad due to the quality and affordability of medical education. Every year, the Kyrgyzstan medical universities attract thousands of international students from all across the world. Currently, more than 10,000 Indian students have joined esteemed universities in Kyrgyzstan to earn international medical degrees and practice medical education. The medium of studies is English in most of the universities in Kyrgyzstan. Students can earn medical degrees recognised by NMC (MCI), ECFMG, FAIMER, & WDOMS.
Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students
The top reasons why pursuing an MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students is an excellent option are listed here.
- Affordable MBBS fees that may cost under INR 20 lakhs.
- An English-medium MBBS course is available.
- Hostel facilities for international students with all essential amenities.
- Globally recognized medical degrees.
- Enjoy sports and extracurricular activities to ensure personal and professional development.
- No donations at the time of admission.
- No entrance exams for taking admission in Kyrgyzstan University.
- Simple and seamless admission process.
- Get a chance to participate in International Conferences & Seminars.
- Pleasant environmental conditions in the country.
- Affordable costs of living.
- Various specialization courses are available for international MBBS students.
- The universities are recognised by the National Medical Commission, FAIMER, WDOMS, ECFMG etc.
Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The Kyrgyzstan medical universities are globally known as the best medical institutions. The main advantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are mentioned here.
- All the Kyrgyzstan medical universities offer a top-tier medical education by aligning modern medical resources and infrastructure.
- The medical degrees from Kyrgyzstan universities are globally recognised by many major bodies, NMC (MCI), ECFMG, FAIMER, & WDOMS.
- At the time of admission, international students do not have to pay a donation fee to the university.
- The duration of an MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is 5 years and 1 year of internship which takes less duration than other countries.